About Corazon

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas, 2010

Here are a few highlights of our family's Christmas Eve/Christmas Day activities. From our family to yours, we hope you had a wonderful Christmas season and that 2011 is even better than 2010. God bless!


And here are a few videos:

Decorating cookies on Christmas Eve:



Mom and Dad's Christmas Eve prep:



Christmas Day, Part I:



Christmas Day, Part II:

What a wonderful Christmas it was! A special thanks to all those who did so much to make my family's holiday so enjoyable. Christmas has always been bitter/sweet for me; bitter because I hate to see it go (which is one of the reasons I count it down every year. I have a new countdown on the right column of my blog, by the way), and sweet because of how wonderful it is. Here is hoping that the next 364 days pass by quickly.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: