About Corazon

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Aliens Amongst Us? Where are the Men in Black?

Former astronaut and renowned astronomer, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, who was the 6th human being to walk on the moon during the Apollo 14 mission, has some interesting things to say about ALIENS visiting Earth. To be honest, I have no idea what to think of this., I don't typically make posts like this on my blog, but due to the fact that Mitchell isn't some average Joe Shmoe but rather a legitimate astronomer and astronaut, I think it's worth at least listening to. Enjoy!




For those of you who know me, you know that I am NOT a fan of conspiracy theories. This one, however, gives me pause. I'm not saying that I buy into what Mitchell is saying but it does make you wonder...just a little bit. Perhaps it's mostly nonsense and if I were a betting man I would bank on that, but if I am wrong, I would be thrilled to admit so.

"E.T. Phone Home."

No comments: