About Corazon

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random Pics from a While Back

I found a few random pictures from a few years ago that I wanted to make sure made their way onto this blog for long term preservation. I hope all the aunts, uncles and grandparents (and stalkers) will enjoy them:

Grandma Jones' 4th of July cake: 2007
Baby Zakary, just a couple of months old. The best eyes in the family!
Jaxson being Jaxson
Hanging out at Grandma's
Uncle Ryan and Zakary meet for the first time.
Sleepin' like a baby!
Jaxson and Uncle Scott jammin'
Getting ready for another Colorado winter
Despite what grandparents may think, Zakary was not always a quiet baby.
Our three-year-old (now almost 6) going on sixteen!
Great Grandma and her three Great Grandboys (she now has four)

2 comments:

Brian Tubbs said...

Great pics. Thanks for sharing!

Brad Hart said...

Thanks, Brian. My kids are a little older (and more wild) now, but these take me down memory lane.