About Corazon

Friday, April 23, 2010

Brief Music Break

My apologies for not posting in a while. Life, work, etc. has been busy as of late. I hope to post something later tonight, but for now, here's a brief time out from the traditional (and perhaps boring) history, religion, political stuff that I normally do.

One of my all-time favorite bands on the planet is a Mexican group called Maná. Being that I lived for two years in South America, I developed a love for latin rock, and these guys are the very best. I actually got to see them live in Las Vegas, along with Alanis Morissette, Pearl Jam and AC/DC (yeah, it was a cool concert) and to be honest, Maná was the best of the four.

Anyway, here is, in my opinion, Maná's best song entitled, "Si No Te Hubieras Ido" (If You Had Not Gone):

No comments: